Monday, April 13, 2020

Navigating the Weekly Schedule


As you know, we have officially moved to distance learning for the rest of the school year.  While I am sad not to see my students for face-to-face learning, I am looking forward to watching them continue to grow as learners this year. I miss them very much and I am thinking about them (and you, guardians!) all the time. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help make distance learning work better for you.

I know some families are struggling to know what to do each day and feel like there is a lot going on. I made a video to show students how to follow our class schedule. I hope this can be handy for parents/guardians, too.  Here's a LINK to our weekly schedule. Here is a VIDEO for you to watch together.



No comments:

Post a Comment