Friday, May 29, 2020

Whole School Assembly -- June 5th


Whole School Assembly
Friday, June 5th at 9:00AM
Log in to Google Classroom around 8:55AM for the join link.

This assembly will be approximately a half hour after it begins. It will recognize the hard work students have done this year during the normal school year and acknowledge the trials and tribulations of distance learning. There will be a moment to recognize and celebrate the fifth grade class as a whole. While we are not doing all of our typical end of the year awards, a handful of students will be recognized publicly at this assembly, and there will be a few guest speeches from the student body. Parents/guardians are welcome to attend with their child.
Please limit to one device log in per household.

While not all children will receive individual recognition at this assembly, I would like to express that I have seen growth and maturity in so many students in my class this year. This was not the easiest year for many of us, even before distance learning began. I am proud of the gains that were made, the behaviors that improved, the skills that were developed, and the relationships that were built. I have enjoyed my time with each of your children. I hope they have felt the love and care I hold for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment