Thursday, March 19, 2020

March 19th

Good morning families,

From 9:30-10:30 today and tomorrow, you can pick up your students' work packets from Fisher Mitchell School. Students work packets from me included: the letter I emailed you all, a science matter packet, some construction paper and computer paper, their book club book, and any materials provided by any other service providers your child sees during their day.

The Bath Skate Park invited students to drop by their parking lot last night and on Friday between 4-5PM to get some grab & go foods as well as school supplies. If you missed it Wednesday, try to drop by Friday. What a great community resource! If you don't follow them on Facebook yet, check out Midcoast Community Alliance.

Today I am getting Flipgrid up and running for book club groups. Please continue to have your student check out my Google Classroom page for information on how to connect with classmates as well as some learning opportunities I am sharing there. I am loving hearing from your children in the comments on Google Classroom!

I continue to add learning links to this blog as neat ones come across my newsfeed or get shared by colleagues via email. I hope you'll take some time to explore those with your child. If you're on a mobile device checking out this blog, be sure to scroll down and click "View web version" for better accessibility. The learning links are located on the right side bar on the web version. They don't seem to show up on the mobile viewing screen.


I know there have been some questions about some of the math links. I am going to have a hard time answering those questions as that compilation of learning links was put together by our Title 1 Math team.  Melissa Raedel may be the best point of contact if you have specific questions. mraedel@rsu1.org   My best offering to you is that many of those links will likely require a parent to sign up for an account before your child can begin to use the resource.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Ms. Hoskins



No comments:

Post a Comment